Selective Pallet Racking is a cost effective storage system providing direct access to all pallets. It provides high capacity storage, is easily installed and adjusted, and has low equipment and capital costs.
Top Shelf Technical Services’ adjustable pallet racking can be constructed in single or back to back rows, the aisle widths being determined by the forklift trucks and other material handling equipment.
- Pallets can be located, accessed and moved individually.
- Rapid handling of almost all types of palletized goods.
- Infinitely adjustable and offering a wide range of options and components to accommodate specialized needs.
- Maximizes the space in warehouse while retaining optimum product accessibility.
- Can be used with standard forklift trucks and other material handling equipment.
- Bottom level of pallets can be stored on the floor, lowering structure costs.
- 100% Selectivity
- Multi product location
- Load flexibility, both in terms of weight and volume. Vertical Frames can go up to heights of 12 to 15 Meters, & can have loading capacity of 1.5 Ton to 3.5 Ton per storage level.
Accessories include G.I.Decking Panels, Wire Mesh Decking Panels, Upright & Frame Protectors, Deck Channels, Pallet Support Bars etc.